• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricius Maximus

Hey, if you looked a little closer you'll see it is variegated. I appreciate your votes for me, but I also understand your preferences (it got good reviews in the interchanges thread  ;))

I cast my vote for Q-Tips.

1-1

stewart_garden

My vote is for Q-Tips

Penguin: 1
Q-Tips: 2
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

mightygoose

3-1 q tips, ghast he beat me to the post by 15 seconds. didnt realise till i got back here.... my bad...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

paroch

Q-Tips picture is very original, love the real life scene effect, now,if only you could have BATted some smashed coke bottles all over the road  ;)

Penguin's rural scene is really good, but for me too much on the photo effects.

So my vote to Q-Tips

Q-Tips  4-1  Penguin007

vester

My vote goes to Q-Tips

5-1 in Q-Tips' favour

Bringing over the pictures:
penguin007:

Q-Tips:

Kitsune

Q-Tips pic is great! So he gets my vote.

6-1 Q-Tip
~ NAM Team Member

SimsReporter

Somebody Challenge This, If they want  :)

Come visit My (SLR) Project Thread. Located in the Nam Creations Forum.

threestooges

-Simsreporter: Unfortunately you can only enter a picture at the end of the round (when someone has received 10 votes or 24 hours have passed). You're welcome to try it again then however.

Penguin's pic is nice. I like the 'land bridges' over the plop water, and the flora shows a nice variety. However, it feels like something is missing, though I'm not sure what, Q-Tips' coke truck accident is a clean pic, with a specific focus to it. My vote this round goes to Q-Tips.

Q-Tips: 7
Penguin007: 1

bat

I vote for Q-Tips picture, too:

8 - Q-Tips
1 - penguin007

TheTeaCat

Q tips for me as his pic has more life

9/1 Q-tips leading

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

nerdly_dood

Now, we almost never have a pic like Q-Tips'!  That definitely gets my vote, which ENDS this round, and we need a challenger!

Q-Tips - 10
Penguin007 - 1
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

MandelSoft

Ok, I'll challenge:

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

nerdly_dood

...versus Q-Tips:

I vote for Q-Tips again.  Mrtnrln's interchange is just one of many highway images in this thread, and I see very few car accident images.

Q-Tips - 1
Mrtnrln - 0
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Nikolaï

Somebody Challenge This, If they want   :P :thumbsup:

[Votkinsk] --- Magadan --- Woodcutter's Camp

Find Votkinsk in SC4 Devotion , Simland andTSC.

Chrisadams3997

Thanks for the votes everyone!  Now for this round:

Nikolai:  Sorry, but there are only two challengers at a time.  But as threestooges told Simsreporter, you're welcome to try again at the end of a round when there is a spot open.  If you haven't looked at them, I'd suggest taking a quick peek at the rules for the competition to make sure you know how that all works.

Mrtnrin:  It's a nice enough diagonal overpass, but there is little besides that really catches the attention.

Q-tips:  A clean pic as stated before, with some action going on.  I feel like something more could have been done with it to make it more unique however, whether in game or out of it.  In particular I think it would have benefited from bringing out the shadows more.  In this case however it does get my vote.

Q-tips - 1
Mrtnrin - 0

edit:  Thanks Adam, missed that.

Sam Johnson

Q-tips -2
Mrtnrin-0

On Mrtnriin I miss anything special so  Nerdly_dood-2 get my vote.

(sorry my english is very bad, I hope you understand me  &mmm)

Ennedi

Chris, you explained Nikolai competition rules, but you didn't noticed that nerdly_dood only quoted Q-Tips picture. I understand you voted for Q-Tips (the picture with the traffic accident) and you was thinking it was Nerdly_dood's pic. But at that moment the score was 1-0 for Q-Tips, and after adding your vote we have

Q-Tips 2
Mrtnrln - 0

Am I right?

Adam

Edit: Sam Johnson sent his vote a second before I sent mine. So the score is now:
Q-Tips 3
Mrtnrln 0
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

gobo77

Nerdly_dood-4
Mrtnrin-0
Sorry for my bad english....

vester

Q-Tips gets my vote

5-0 in Q-Tips' favour

gobo77 you did vote for Q-Tips picture right, the picture in Nerdly_dood's post ?

Bringing down the pictures:

Q-Tips:

the Challenger, mrtnrln:

ky72x

mrtnrln: That's one nice interchange!  However, a closer picture and some traffic would've made it look much nicer.  Having no traffic traveling on a pretty complex intersection really spoils the whole thing.

Q-Tips: A very cool accident scene!  I really like how you even made custom lots for it.  The industrial areas around are also very nicely done, with fences and grass lots to add to the realism.

Q-Tips - 6

Mrtnrln - 0