• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seraf's Atelier

Started by seraf, June 08, 2009, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Absolutely stunning work!!

&apls

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

SimNation

Cannot wait to see the completion of this behemoth  :)

DebussyMan

Impressive. But the textures are way too bright and it all seems very artificial. You should use warmer and more worn-out textures like in the RL ones:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

seraf

DCMetro2834 - Thank you :)

CabraBuitre - Well, I'm more BATer than player and making my own buildings and custom stuff is no big deal :) Thank you for comment.
manchou - Thank you :)

rooker1 - Thank you :)

SimNation - Yeah ... me too :D

DebussyMan - Thank you Debussy for your input :) Building on the photo was the only one made from brick on the whole expo if I remember correctly. According to old photos and descriptions all other buildings were made from stucco on metal framework and painted white. I agree with you about the roof texture. But I must have the building ready in a week and have no time for tweaking now :( I think I will fix it before making it public (if anyone wants such a huge building). Photo

Update:

Highrise99

This looks spectacular!

seraf

Highrise99 - Thanks :)

For now I'm done with Exposition buildings; Maybe I'll finish main basin and peristile once in a while - I need some rest.
This time a small update from another fountain I make: Pulitzer Fountain from New York City:

Here are the two versions of water material but I think I'll use the greener one...

CabraBuitre

I love the Cherry Hill Fountain just released on the STEX... Simple and beautiful. Great job!

Check out Abelfarei!

seraf

Thank you CabraBuitre ^^

Pulitzer Fountain is almost finished :)

ortiz75

Wow, Seraf I must say, your bats are not safe to admire, cause  they're so breathtaking i almost suffocate!  ;D

It's simply stunning work. All those ornaments and sculptures must took you a lot of time to model them. I can't wait to see those bats in mys city. Again, stunning and fabulous bats  :)

&apls

Leo

Girafe

good models Seraf, and good job   &apls
however what a pitty that they are not in action
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

seraf

ortiz75 - Haha thank you  ;D and yes, ornaments always require more work than the rest :)

Girafe - Thank you :) I made "action" version of my exposition fountain but I was not satisfied with result and abandoned it:

My next project is Metropolitan Club Building from NYC:

Couchpotato

Quote from: seraf on July 12, 2010, 05:37:56 AM

Girafe - Thank you :) I made "action" version of my exposition fountain but I was not satisfied with result and abandoned it:

I'm sorry to hear you abandoned your 'action' version of the fountain.   It's excellent and the most realistic version of non-animated water I've seen. 

Girafe

You are quite good with this foutain in action  :)

One of the best foutain made for sc4 according to me, it's from Vnaoned, TSC :

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

seraf

Ok, after long time I have some news ;)

I started Alexander Hamilton US Custom House from New York: (it's almost finished)

and Kaiser Wilhelm Nationaldenkmal from Berlin:

Jack_wilds

...wow  :o

Merry Christmas

Jack

seraf

Update:

Zacharuno

I love the classical architecture. What exactly is the oval thing in the center?

seraf

It's roof of the rotunda :)

Update:

serebii666

It's Gorgeous! I cant wait to use it!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How's the Chicago World's Fair coming along?
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><