• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Badsim's testing ground .

Started by Badsim, October 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

citymax

&apls &apls &apls I haven't words to definate my gladness

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kimcar

You are not suppose to put real pics mate............What it`s not Unbeleivable  &apls &apls. A great team you are all together for doing this. Keep it up :thumbsup:

WC_EEND

It feels like just being there &apls, just too bad the cars arent HD rendered (I can still recognise some of them though, one for instance is a Renault Mégane) ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Earth quake

Wow, it's stunning.  &apls &apls &apls &apls
The part 1 of place de la concorde is  :o

Sciurus

It's really AMAZING!!! :o :o :o ?=mad)=

Guillaume :o
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Une_ame

Cédric, the last pic you show is the closest to RL I've ever seen with SC4. Even Closer than the Madeleine Church one :o!

Do you think it's gonna be possible to create such a texture for the avenues ()what()?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

djvandrake

Absolutely fantastic work by the team.  That's a wonderful road texture and the lot makes the best use of it.   &apls

Orange_o_

it's pretty nice ... shame that these cars are pixelated :P

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Girafe

Very nice work Cédric as always  &apls &apls

for the cars wait I will do in HD  ::)

:thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Frankie B

Beautiful work Cédric, I'm incredibly impressed and can't wait to see further progress :)

ecoba

Cedric, are you sure you weren't at the Place de la Concorde when you took these pictures?

Ethan

Badsim

Hello ,

Do not worry  -  I'm progressing about Place de la Concorde ... Working now exclusively with Google Maps & StreetViews , I can't miss any detail . That's really a terrific tool ...

Welcome , drivers , Place de la Concorde , Paris .

This is the most complex work either I've to do ... 3 Lots ( only two for the time being on these pictures ... ) , a mix of false & true traffic ; one-ways re-covered by overhanging props ( from David ... ) , some transit enabling elsewhere ( for one-ways ) . All that work with the purpose that you can't say at the first look , that's real , that's false ... without comparing pictures . Am I on the right way , guys ?

Click on that thumbail to see it full size :

Later .

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

gottago

Really remarkable and brilliantly thought out. bravo!

How will you handle the avenues? Same way, with overhanging props/puzzle pieces over owr?

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

jmyers2043

These are exceptionally good pictures in a way that inspires enthusiasm. The attention to the smallest details brings the scene to life. The road and pavement textures are wonderful. I just sat at my computer screen, looked, studied, and thought that this series of pictures was as close to real life (in fact, better than real life) as one can get.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

WC_EEND

wonderful work, now I can Identify most of the cars
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Orange_o_

It's so realistic that I do not know what to say. We're a great team no doubt.  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °