• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

gaumont Multiplex d'Angers (france, 49, Pays de la Loire, 170 000 hab)

Started by lacoigne, April 04, 2007, 02:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacoigne

Here are some images of the almost finished BAT. Since taking these I have redone the lights as I had a problem with a Save. Maybe in the final version there won't be the film posters on the east side. I have a small bug in the perspective view but that doesn't change in the export view that I have already exported without problem except it is too small. I shall re export tonight and leave Villa to deal with the lot tomorrow or when she has time. I hope you will like it as it has 530 000 polys and it will be bigger than 2MB. This is a big file especially when you consider it is too still underscale. It sits on a 3x10 lot but will have to be bigger to allow Villa to do some decorating. The textures are not perfect as it is a low preview.
vue sud:

vue est:

vue nord:

vue ouest:
Don't speak english sorry only poquito spanish and french.

BarbyW

This is coming along well and I look forward to seeing the final product.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Air6

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

lacoigne

Thanks for all help, for this program, thanks too for comment.

Antoine

Badsim

Hi lacoigne ,

To be honest , I wasn't convinced by your 2 first BATs ( textures looking fake ... ::) ) , but this time ...WOW ! Excellent ! I'm really impressed by your progress ... be sure I'll use this great suburban cinema . &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

villaV

Bravo Jeff, exellent work, and you have a very beautiful result, and an original building  &apls
You can be happy of you, my friend. :thumbsup:
Villavicencio_Colombia

lacoigne

skyjuice

Very nice. hopefully we can use it later. I will follow this project. Biggup

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine