• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Road Retexturing...

Started by BlackDragonAJ89, October 30, 2009, 01:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonAJ89

Hi...

I'm wanting to retexture the street, roads, avenues, and highways to a more gray asphalt/concrete color, and to also do like sithlrd98 and get rid of the grass along the sides. I'm trying to get the fsh files from the DAT files, but all my converter programs are malfunctioning. I heard that somebody had a collection of pre-converted fish files and alphas already done, in which somebody could then just use them as a guide and redo the texturing and the like.

If anyone could help me find these things or have some other suggestions, it would be nice.

Jonathan

What exactly is the malfunction, you may need to download an update for many programs that work with FSH files after Microsoft issued an update for Windows XP or if you are using WIndows Vista or Windows 7.

Jonathan

BlackDragonAJ89

Not really sure, but on FiSH Man, it would display the following:

As for FSH2PNG, it says that I need to download some network update.

If there are any other programs that can convert a FSH to either a BMP or PNG, that would work. I want to be able to use the original textures as guides for creating this thing...

joelyboy911

you can download a plug-in that will let you edit FSH's directly from Paint.NET.

I can't remember where from at the moment, sorry. Maybe someone else can link you to it...
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

BlackDragonAJ89

Well, I don't know what it is. I downloaded the net fix for some other programs so I'll see what I can do with those...

Orange_o_

surely you should download this :

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2250

You have also EAgraph, wich is a FSH converter

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

BlackDragonAJ89

Hey, that fixed it! =D

Anyway, I guess there isn't a whole lot more to do at the moment... I guess I could show you what I've accomplished after I've worked up some stuff.