• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Woodville House dependency problem

Started by SC4BOY, October 31, 2009, 05:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC4BOY

I have the "Woodville" house which is part of R$3_Jen_P_Woodville.dat It is part of my BSC "JenP" folder.. I've had it for some time and never noticed, but I was looking around a city and found this odd behaviour.. If anyone knows how I can correct this please let me know. I believe I have all of the dependencies, but obvioiusly something is wrong. It is only a "brownbox" in that one view.. in all other views it appears normally.

I believe this is in View4.. I lost my note, sorry  ()what()

This is just another view, but all other views are ok except the one above

RippleJet

That would happen if there was an error in the model file, so that one S3D file was missing.
The model for that building (0x5AD0E817,0xB171C999,0x00390000) is included in BSC MEGA Props Jen_P Vol01.dat, and all its S3D files are correct in that mega pack.

Maybe you should download that mega pack and be sure to remove all superseded files by running the Cleanitol file.

SC4BOY

I have installed that megapack already and I see it's never been revised.

hmm I hadn't thought of it before, but it may have some impact... That city I was playing when it showed up was the tutorial city Timbuktu that I was playing one night just for grins.. didn't want to think much.. haha.. I think it was the "big city tutorial" .. the one that the city is done, but you have to go in and add schools and things to "clean up the city"

Anyways, I may re download the megapack and compare it with what is in my folder already.. this seems a very curious situation.. I'll get back with whatever I find, if anything.