• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hiway stuffs

Started by oldrogue, April 05, 2007, 10:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldrogue

Here's another request from a perpetualy confused old guy.. %confuso...Does anyone know if there is anything like highway/roadway guardrails available?   I do a lot of mountain roads and realized if I  was driving them (especially with sims in other vehicles) I would like something between myself and a 200 foot drop off :D.
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Badsim

I know these props from jestarr .... so you'll need to make Lots and only straight ones ... ::) , if you're interested , let me know and I will search from which pack they come fom . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

oldrogue

Oh, fantastic.......yeah would love to know which pack.......Been thinking about starting on making lots anyway, and this might be a good exercise :thumbsup:

Thank you so much.

Duane
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Badsim

OK , so you'll find these props in BSC MegaProps Jes Vol 01 ... on the LEX .
Names of props (there are 3 ) in the picture above ... I already thought about use them on Lots but the problem is that they're supposed to appear in countryside and a Lot would make sidewalks appear too along the road or street . Good luck . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °