• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Manchou's home

Started by manchou, December 22, 2009, 06:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilikov1994

I've the same opinion as io_bg..
I think those tree's will look very nice in European cities :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

citymax

tamorr

Those are some lovely trees you have there. Like the fact they are seasonal, as it adds to the realism a bit more. The main part I enjoy most is the roots & trunk area that you detailed.  :thumbsup:

Also I noticed the barb fence in the background, and haven't seen that before. %confuso
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

manchou

Thank you very much  :thumbsup:

Today:

A+
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Gilikov1994

Le Renault est Magnifique!

manchou

Thanks  :thumbsup:

I have a new project pack, i realese a seawall pack, like my canal pack !

Here is the fist part :

A+

Yan077

Great project, looks fantastic  :thumbsup:

TiFlo

This looks great! It somewhat reminds me of the old Quai de la Fosse docks in Nantes.

manchou

YES ! you know the "Quai de la Fosse"  :thumbsup: I live in Nantes, and i take the idea of that, for my seawall  ;D

Thanks a lot Yann  :thumbsup:

TiFlo

Hahaha, spot on!!! What did I win? :D
I did all my university there. As a matter of fact, I was wandering around the Hangar à Bananes and the Machines de l'Île site a week ago. I just got back to Canada from visiting several friends. Small world...

thingfishs

ah, having now seen a photo of those docks your version makes more sense to me, nice work. :thumbsup: As always your texturing is of the highest standard &apls

cogeo

Your BATs are always excellent!

I have noticed that especially the texturing is superb! Apart from the texture selection and/or manipulation, this must also have to do with how these are applied. Many members have been complaining about loss of detail. But yours are crispy! I have posted some suggestions in this thread. I would like to ask you to take a look and tell us about your experiences. Believe me, this would be very helpful to many BATters, as you seem to be one step or two ahead of all others here!

manchou

Quote from: TiFloHahaha, spot on!!! What did I win? Cheesy
I did all my university there. As a matter of fact, I was wandering around the Hangar à Bananes and the Machines de l'Île site a week ago. I just got back to Canada from visiting several friends. Small world...

$%Grinno$% yes small word !The Hangar à Banane is the good location for spend good time  :thumbsup:

Quote from: thingfishsah, having now seen a photo of those docks your version makes more sense to me, nice work. thumbsup As always your texturing is of the highest standard  &apls

Thank you so much  :thumbsup:

Quote from: CogeoYour BATs are always excellent!

I have noticed that especially the texturing is superb! Apart from the texture selection and/or manipulation, this must also have to do with these are applied. Many members have been complaining about loss of detail. But yours are crispy! I have posted some suggestions in this thread. I would like to ask you to take a look and tell us about your experiences. Believe me, this would be very helpful to many BATters, as you seem to be one step or two ahead of all others here!

Wow thanks for your comment Cogeo ! I do some progress, since my begining. Each textures of my BATs are different, I do there with some photos, and i modify to do a realistic texture! I have just read the link tou're posted ! And in your long post i agree with you about, the resolution ! I will post on this theard to explain my technic !  :thumbsup:

manchou

Hello everyone !
Today

A+

manchou

No comments  ()what() !

Well an another BAT!

A+

Gilikov1994

Here is a comment for you Manchou:

Wonderfull!!!
The silo's and all your other BAT's looks really great and realistic.
Esspecialy the w2w that I like the most  &apls

- Giel

joelyboy911

Hi Manchou, These are some very nice BATs. Keep up the good work.

:)
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Une_ame

Manchou, I just discovered your topic. Their's a lot of good stuff here :thumbsup:!!!!

The trees, the little poor house and the "cloture" :o.

When do you plan to released those BATs ??

Oh and yes, one question remains : why a '92 express ?????   $%Grinno$%
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

manchou

Thanks to your nice comment ! :)

Why an "express"  ;D ?

Just for that :

But sorry i don't understand that :"
Quote from: Une_ameWhen do you plan to released those BATs ??

A+

Gilikov1994

Is this realy SC4? :D?!!!