• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[REL] SCAG Airbus Project

Started by joelyboy911, January 18, 2010, 01:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Really good job joelyboy911  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Jack_wilds

Hey Joelyboy911...

Glad that you are all right and that things are coming together in spite of the pace it seems to be taking...  ;)

I just hope that it does all get finished in the end...  ::) ;D jes' teasing

the 340-600 is a really neat model  :thumbsup: don't know what to pick on  %confuso, I like the textural progress and the prop placements...

Peace be U in NZ  :)

JackWilds

joelyboy911

Quote from: schokoladeneis1 on March 06, 2011, 04:03:10 AM
hi
can you make an unfinished A380 texture like that? :
http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00917/Reise_LH_a380_DW_Re_917595p.jpg
thanks

I've made some unfinished textures (primer coat), but only on the A340/A330 -200 models so far.

I also worked on the Airbus Industrie livery for some models:

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack Bauer

It's interesting to see the evolution of engines on the A340. These two new models are just wonderful.I like the A340-600

schokoladeneis1

Une_ame

Those two last paintschemes are just wonderfull !  :o
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

joelyboy911

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still going, and some of you may have seen some releases on the STEX - these are coming to the LEX very soon!

And there's more that's literally already ready! I wish I could give them to you right now.  ()sad()

Oh also - someone's gone and rated these releases as 1-star, bringing down the averages with no explanation or reason given :'(
So, if you think these are good - please rate highly!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

joelyboy911

Work on liveries continues also:

Thanks for reading!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack Bauer

What a great surprise. It was not planned on the final list. Virgin Atlantic aircrafts looks better in their new livery.

Your A300 pack deserves a five-star rate. I just added my vote.

I am looking forward to discovering new surprises.

KoV Liberty

I've rated these a five too. Truly superb job on the latest Joel.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

svenz

When are you going to release this so that we can download it. haha :)

ShadeSlayer

Well this project will be split in to a few releases:

The A300s have been released on the STEX.

The A310s are in the final stages of post-production and should be released very soon.

The A330s are just in the finishing touches stage. Post-production, icons, and various other steps follow. Their release date is unknown, but I can see it coming up pretty quick.

The A340s are still in production. There is no speculation on when those will be good to go.

Thanks for your interest in our releases!

josh6

Those A 332s look great!  &apls &apls
Thank you!

Exla357

Hey, Joelboy, I have a question.

About the A-300 lots: The planes themselves show up, however the ground texturing, ie. vehicle boundary lines, etc, do not show up. The lot is just 747 concrete with a plane on it. I am thouroughly confuzzled  ()what() because I have downloaded an installed every dependency.

Also, for the 757 lots, are there any vehicle boundary pieces with the correct offset that I seem to have missed? The vehicle boundary lines are the same offset as 737's, but the '37 lots are LIGHT colored, the '57 lots are DARK colored.

Any help would be appreciated :)

-Alex

WC_EEND

Hello Alex,

Quote from: Exla357 on June 15, 2011, 09:53:06 AM
About the A-300 lots: The planes themselves show up, however the ground texturing, ie. vehicle boundary lines, etc, do not show up. The lot is just 747 concrete with a plane on it. I am thouroughly confuzzled  ()what() because I have downloaded an installed every dependency.

I can't recall ever seeing that during beta testing, but I'll look into tomorrow (it's getting quite late here :P) when I wake up and keep you posted about it.

Quote from: Exla357 on June 15, 2011, 09:53:06 AM
Also, for the 757 lots, are there any vehicle boundary pieces with the correct offset that I seem to have missed? The vehicle boundary lines are the same offset as 737's, but the '37 lots are LIGHT colored, the '57 lots are DARK colored.

The explanation for this is actually posted here:
Quote from: joelyboy911 on June 14, 2011, 11:22:13 PM
I can't answer definitively, as it was not my project, but as I understand it, the 757 occupies a middleground between Widebody/Longhaul and Narrowbody/Shorthaul, so it makes sense, in some ways, to have them on the 'international' styled textures. Hopefully you'll still be able to find a place for them in your airport, or maybe you could have a go at some lot editing to put them on the narrowbody styled textures.

I hope my post was somewhat helpful

Xander (SCAG Team member)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Exla357

Thank you, Xander, that does help. I'm heading over to the other site  %confuso to doublecheck dependencies and I think I'll just download everything with an "AC" in front of it  ;)

-Alex

joelyboy911

Quote from: Exla357 on June 15, 2011, 02:05:16 PM
Thank you, Xander, that does help. I'm heading over to the other site  %confuso to doublecheck dependencies and I think I'll just download everything with an "AC" in front of it  ;)

That possibly won't help, I'm afraid. It sounds like the file you are missing is the SCAG Mega Dependency, which you can download Here. If that doesn't solve the problem, let me know, and I will look into it, it's entirely possible there may be something more sinister at play. You may have downloaded but accidentally not installed the package. Let me know how you get on.

Best of luck,
Joel
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Exla357

Hey Joel,

Turns out the the Mega Dependency pack installer had somehow not extracted correctly (a problem on my end) and as a result the whole thing became corrupted. A quick reinstall fixed the problem. Thank you for your help!

-Alex

joelyboy911

I'm glad it's working for you now! I knew it must be the SCAG Mega Dependency, because of the overlay textures. I'm just glad there isn't a problem with the pack.

Happy Airport building!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Exla357

Thanks Joel.
Ok, another question (or two) about ramp textures.

1: I would like to make some of my own vehicle staging line pieces for 747 ramps. I need to know the proper 747 ramp texture ID. From what I can, it is either:
0xb113591a
0xb113592a
Is it one of these, or am I completely off?
2: Same question with 737 textures.

Thanks for your time!

-Alex