• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ Berlin in the roaring twenties ~

Started by peterycristi, September 05, 2010, 03:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterycristi

R E P L I E S

@phillip3108: Thx a lot!

@wallasey: Thanks for the kind words!

@kelis: Thank you! Hope to See your Berlin back here soon, and thanks for your help and cooperation!

@Girafe: hehe :P. Well, about the gardens, of course they are textures. In general i used the textures of the osturland great hall and the bushes of simfox. I'm glad, you like it.
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Yan077

Wow  :o You're a so talented BATter and player, thanks to your custom creations "Berlin in the roaring twenties" is becoming a fantastic MD, I keep an eye on it !

Thanks for sharing that with us my friend !  &apls &apls &apls

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

Great work on your new updates! It is looking wonderful. :thumbsup:

Kevin1a

Everything looks fantastic as usual.  I think next time I'm in Germany, if I make it to Berlin I'll have to take all the pictures from this thread with me as a guidebook.  SC4 tourism!  Your play style is considerably different than mine, but your updates are always a stimulating read.  &apls

Terring7

I hope that new pictures are coming soon, they're awesome :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

peterycristi

R E P L I E S

@Schulmanator: Thanks a lot for the kind words!

@supremec: And i love yours! :)

@Yan077: I feel honored for that words by such a talented player like you! i hope i'll not disappoint you. Thx a lot! :)

@bat: Thanks a lot for your kind words!

@Kevin1a: SC4 tourism? I should sell that idea to a travel agency :D

@Terring7: Thx a lot! Well, i'm doing my very best, but real life is keeping me busy at the moment. But who knows, maybe a christmas special? ;)

Dantes

Hi Peter, I like the accuracy with which you build everything after. I have the pictures now only have explored and wondered not a comment you have written. I'm sorry.  :'( I hope you do soon some new pictures if you have time again. Respect to the performance.  :thumbsup:

peterycristi

Sylvester Update: "Happy new year to all of you!"

~ Hey guys! It's time to start in a new year, full of adventures, new sights and scenes! Even here in Berlin we are very excited about what the new year will bring. But we should rush to get to the party, it's just 5 to twelve!~

~ Happy new year 1925 to all of you! I hope you enjoyed the party! Wasn't that fun to celebrate the sylvester party here in the capital? Well, for the next year i have some really great sights for you to watch. So take a look, of what will come soon!~

~ We will have a stay at the "Museumsinsel". In five different museums you can enjoy tons of cultural goods like the great works of the german romantic in the old national gallery... ~

~ ...or greek and agyptian arts in the old museum next to the cathedral.~

~ Later we'll have a walk through the historic center of old Berlin and Cölln. ~

~ And of course we can't miss the imperial palace! Now, that the emperor is gone, we can take a look inside and watch all the luxury he was living in! ~

~ So i wish you all a happy new year 2012. Thanks for staying in touch with my MD. I hope you will enjoy the updates of this year and go on visiting me here. Take care all of you, may your wishes for the new year come true! ~

DerChrischi

Finally, it goes on and then with such a brilliant update. Nice that you found the time zubasteln further. I'm really excited. I'm curious, what is there now.

art128

it's wonderful.

You have some talent to show us very small pictures, but with a lot of interest in them.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

This is incredibly beautiful.  >:( The section of the Museum Island is great.  &apls  &apls  &aplsThe realistic water, buildings, wow.  :o The Berlin-feeling at the Red Town Hall comes across great.  :thumbsup: Fantastic atmosphere. :thumbsup:  And then a picture of the front of the imperial palace. Brilliant work!  &apls  &apls  &apls

I wish you a happy birthday later and a happy new year  :)

Girafe

you got an amazing talent for batting  ;)

what a pity that we see few BATs of you in the different download sections.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

bat

Happy New Year.
And great pictures of the museums... :)

rambuckel

Your BATs are excellent pieces of art!  :thumbsup: I really admire your abilities in BATing!

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

vester

noahclem

A Happy New Year to you as well!  :party:

It's wonderful to see more of your Berlin  &apls  I especially love the canal at the end!

Kergelen

Very interesting and wonderful!
The bridge with statues is perfect  &apls

Links to SC4 websites