• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambuckel

Just beautiful ... I enjoyed the peace those pictures (especially the second one) radiate :)

Theresa
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Girafe

A german engine on french region  &Thk/(

I am sending you something from my collection which could fit, small touch I added, Beyen badge as it's common in France that Train engine "wear" badges from cities:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

bat

Framly

I still work on my next Update - The Oldtown of Beyen -

Just some Teaser :P

A tribute to Girafe :thumbsup:

..the shore of the reservoir

Furthermore i work on a Camper/Caravan MMP!

See you soon! &apls :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

carlfatal

Nice picture with the two french engines! And the shore is perfect, especially when it´s so cold and i´m only hoping for a bright sunshining day as on this picture...  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

apeguy

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

art128

Great update! The second picture is by far my favourite.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

TiFlo

Delecto

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Beautiful update and something worthy of tribute to Girafe  &apls   I love the different walls and bridges you've used--especially the re-lots of kazuki's walls, some of my favorites to work with. I'll share mine with you if you share yours with me  ;D  In all seriousness I should just release what I have but I've been wanting to update them with seasonal flora first--and it's been a headache. Rondnoir is always a pleasure and I'll be looking forward to the full update  :thumbsup:

mgarcia

I love your work and detail.   Are your trains exclusively for you MD (the german train and the carriages) or are they available somewhere? Sorry, had to ask - they are superb!!!!!!!!!!

ladybug

I finished looking at all your diary now and the only thing I can say is  :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: fantastic! The detail and dedication are amazing in every picture. I felt a great desire to live in the Principality of Rondnoir.
Waiting for more.

bat

Ol.S / Benoit

Wooo the reservoir looks awesome !  :thumbsup:
Also, your work on that bridge area is impressive and perfect. :)

I'll stay tuned for the next update.  &apls
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

DaveN

I reviewed the whole thread and simply do not find the words to express my admiration over what I saw here. As much as I can not believe it's still SC4. After all, it looks like from another world. Details, the accuracy is unbelievable. Congratulations skills, bow my head and I hope that I will one day also come to such a precision.
    Huge applause and I look forward to another great update.

Best Regards.
- DaveN

Framly

Unfortunately, I do not have much time today, so i answer tomorrow on all your nice replies..promised :thumbsup:

The update today is themed..

A rainy day in Beyen..

the local industrial area..

even in bad weather..the walls are still under construction

the reservoir of Beyen..

Beyen in the rain..

It rains until the evening..(The City Council of Beyen)

See you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

carlfatal

I´m photoshocked...  $%Grinno$%
But great pics they are and such a rainy weather is much better than the cold winter and snowfall here.  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl