• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sincitybaby

Feeling small in Downtown Omaha

Where the Buffaloes roam.

blade2k5

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on May 14, 2007, 04:38:42 PM

You look manlier than I expected  :D

The young man poking his head up at the bottom of your pic almost looks like my son....same eye color, hair style, glasses and facial structure, except my son is 27 at the end of the month [sept 29].  I'm guessing you're the one on the upper right?

Anymore guesses to which one I am

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

NASCAR_Guy

To much Beer blade? ::) $%Grinno$%

I answered that question ages ago
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

blade2k5

I just realized that. :P  And no, I don't drink either.  Alcoholism runs in the family and I have no intention on following in their footsteps. ;)

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

dsrwhat316

I finally reveal myself to the community! Well, for those who care, anyway...

Apparently, I didn't know this pic was being taken, even though it is close-up  ::)

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Pat

Hey Dan great to put a face to the name  :thumbsup:  looks like they snuck up on you to get that pic to lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

---
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

JoeST

whos in the bacground :o

Looking good Arthur :)
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

MandelSoft

Yep, that's me on the right, with my brother next to me!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

Quote from: JoeST on September 09, 2008, 04:10:11 AM
whos in the bacground :o

Looking good Arthur :)

me  ;D in the photo in the background i was 4 years old :P today I'm 13 years old  ;D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

blade2k5

Arthur, you look a bit older than 13 ;)  I'd put up a pic of myself, but camera lenses have this habit of breaking when pointed in my direction  :P

After doing some searching, I found a photo taken of me in July '07 when I was visiting a friend I hadn't seen nor spoken to in several years.....I was a wee bit under the weather that day....ate some bad food that made my stomach turn inside out and it was blasted hot that day as well.  Someone told me that pic made me look like a drunk version of Donald Sutherland :P

Yoder7652

Quote from: blade2k5 on September 09, 2008, 08:50:35 AM
Someone told me that pic made me look like a drunk version of Donald Sutherland :P

I can see that.  :D

blade2k5

Funny thing is, Kieffer Sutherland and I are about the same age...I think he was born in '63 or '64 and I was born in '64, at the hind end of the baby boom era :P

canuck3360

papab2000

Well I found a picture to post to put a face to the name. This is me, my wife, and daughter. I have 2 grandchildren, a boy 12 and girl 2 plus two step grandchildren a boy 10 and a girl 7. Not the best but when you re-size them they don't look as clear.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

blade2k5

Pat

WoW I dont feel special anymore after being the first one to see the real Troy lol.... Arthur, Maarten, and Papa as its said its nice to put faces to the names and Papa nice to meet you btw!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

QuoteWoW I dont feel special anymore after being the first one to see the real Troy

You mean there's a fake one out there?  Where?  I'll hunt the copycat down like a rabid dog :D

canuck3360

Pat

looking good there canuck, it kinda almost at first glance looks like you are holding a light saber  ;).... Yes Troy there is a fake one of you out there lol....