• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ferndale: A Real Life Recreation

Started by Jayster, August 07, 2010, 10:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nego

Thanks, battlecat, but Jayster sent me a PM and helped me find them on the STEX. They where yours though, and I have to say, they're really nice! &apls

Jayster

Are people not interested in the different base textures for GLR?

I would really appreciate some feed back from the community on this project since it is going to be a pretty extensive one. Thanks!

Jayster

io_bg

I am certainly interested in that. Any chances that you'll make a sandstone version as well? ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Jayster

Battlecat has actually made a sandstone version and it's in scrutinising stage right now. I might look at other versions as well...

Jayster

Jayster

Hi everyone,

I've been having issues with the new city I've started, mostly dealing with commutes. Everything is normal as far as time it takes to get to job, closeness of jobs and amount of jobs. This has happened in the past and the culprit is some sort of conflicting plugin. So that means the majority of my time this weekend will be spent sifting through my recent additions to my plugins folder and finding out what is causing the issues. I promise to get an update out soon.

Jayster

Nego

QuoteI promise to get an update out soon.

Don't worry! There's no need to rush. Take your time so you don't miss anything in your plugins folder and have to go back again. We're patient and can wait. We'd rather have a good update than one that's messed up due to a conflicting plugin. Anyway, good luck! :thumbsup:

Jayster

Hi all! Just wanted to post a little something something showing that I'm still here  :thumbsup:

A suburban freeway exit...

Tell me what you think!

Jayster

Tomas Neto

Wow..., I think that's a great work!!! I liked a lot!!!

Nego

Wow! Nice use of FAMIS and smooth curves! I also like the eye candy plant life surrounding the interchange. Nice work! :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Jayster

Replies:

Tomas Neto: Thank you!
Nego: Thanks!
Battlecat: Thank you as well!

Just another preview, but an update is in the works!

Tell me what you guys think please!

Jayster

io_bg

Nice sepia pic! The interchange is great, too! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Battlecat

Nego

Wow! That's a really great aged picture. :thumbsup: Nice work! &apls &apls &apls

Girafe

photoshopping is nice, a beautiful preview of the next update  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RickD

I like the picture very much. One minor issue are the modern looking cars. But there is not much that can be done about it, I guess.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Jayster

Just a small preview, update will be tomorrow.

Jayster

Nego

Quote from: Jayster on February 06, 2011, 12:49:34 PM
Just a small preview, update will be tomorrow.
Jayster

I'm very excited! Can't wait! :P Nice pic, BTW. :thumbsup:

Jayster

Replies:

io_bg: Thanks!
Battlecat: Thank you!
Nego (1): Thank you as well!
Nego (2): Thank you, sorry it has taken me awhile to get this update out, the city isn't even close to being done.
Girafe: Thank you!
RickD: Yeah, I suppose I could have gone into the LE and whipped up a small section of coble stone street and placed some vintage cars on it.

Finally, an update! This is the city of Rhinmand, it's not done yet but it's fast approaching.

This is the CBD. Most of the population works here.

Here are some of the neighborhoods around the CBD.

More neighborhoods.

Rhinmand General Hospital at night.

This is an overview of the CBD of Rhinmand.

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment!

Jayster

scott1964