• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CITIES - By Mulefisk - A taste of what's to come - August 4th

Started by Mulefisk, May 01, 2007, 07:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

One comment  $%#Ninj2

But..it's hard to find anything to critize from your MD. And great job for getting under surveil..I mean as a special interest of this month.

Mulefisk

UPDATE 3

First of all, thanks for the award!
It's great to see that people enjoy reading my CJ. I actually put quite alot of work into this, so it's nice to see it pay off.

This time, we will be looking more at the Eastern European city, Antinja.
These shots are from an area slightly west of the last ones, still outside of the main city centre.

Enjoy!

Thank you all so much for all the comments!

Unfortinately, because it's late, I dont have time to write replies now.

Feel free to leave a comment. :)

mightygoose

omgomgomgomgomg.... that first picture blew me away... whose bustops are they...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

tooheys

This is my 1st visit to your MD. The cities look great but I must say your road and rail networks are awesome :thumbsup:.
Looking forward to following this.

Cheers

Dave

bat

Wonderful new pictures, mulefisk!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great work!

Vario80

Great pics, Mulefisk. I like the tunnel system running through your city. Also the mixture of the buildings looks quite cool. Mange takk!  &apls
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Snaper

Waaaa it's amazing  :o

It's very well done ... I love that and I cann't what say moreover

Bravo !!  &apls

TheTeaCat

Fabulous update. Love the networks you have made and your skill with photediting compliments the building you do. &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

kwakelaar

Great looking pictures, and the infrastructure looks very well organized.

emilin

Lovely update and congratulations on the reward. Gotta love that train tunnel. Beautiful! :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

Great update, awesome pictures and very well laid out city.  You are well deserved to be in the Special Interest of the Month, Congrats. &apls

Robin    ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

sebes

OMG... I missed quite some great updates! Good work Mulefisk. Congratulations with the award!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

glepet

I think some of the best city pics I've seen here. Great work!

Yoder7652

I'm loving the pictures of the railroad and the sloped railroad piece...I actually have used that in my own city. As always, your pictures are magnificant and your cities so detailed and well planned...briliant!

Berethor

Quite impressive, you made a great design for the city.   &apls
Looking forward for more.  :thumbsup: 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

The Big Z

:o Wow.  That is simply inspiring!  I love looking at pictures like these because it makes me want to play the game right now.  ;) I love the layout, and seriously, the transit, it's simply amazing.  I love the railroad, and the highway!  Great job!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Ennedi

I agree with The Big Z. It's really inspiring. I especially like your traffic system - i can imagine an effort of engineers trying to develope it on limited space, without damaging of existing buildings...

I like very much a general atmosphere of your cities.
Great work!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Strechnitz

This update is yet again filled with wonderful pictures.
How did you get that colourscheme?

Strechnitz

Eddie

I love this picture! The complexity of the highways and tunnels are really great. This is becoming one of my favorite CJ's, Mulefisk.  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Hi Mulefisk ,

I love all these fantastic pictures ... a question of atmosphere , it seems that you've found just the right one . ::)

Amazing , yes .

It seems too that everybody need to quote their favorite ... so do I ; the last one is my favorite , due to the excellent perspective between two higher buildings on the avenue ... and these busses make this urban traffic so ... real & vibrant . Stunning . &apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °