• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Monkey Island

Started by Schulmanator, July 23, 2007, 04:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

what a nice industrial sector there my friend, it looks excellent to me.
Also, thanks for the George award...  :thumbsup:
And I'm very sorry for no posting here more often..  &mmm

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Nice update.  You've got some excellent industrial buildings there!

Sciurus

Oh, thanks to answer me in french, but you should continue to learn more $%Grinno$%
And you didn't answer my question : Why did you choice the monkey for your land's emblem?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Schulmanator

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Monkey Island!

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

That is sooo cool bruce wow!! BTW how do you like the new ST???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

Hi !
The industries area is looking perfect my friend !! Also I'm very honored for this award, thanks a lot
Take care,

David

EDIT: This is also my 1700th posts  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Schulmanator

Pat    Ummmm... Cadbury Cream Eggs!

art128   Thank you! I am glad you like it. And, you are most welcome for the George Award. Please display it prominently at home so visitors will be impressed!

Sciurus   Thanks for your question. I selected monkeys because they are the favorite of the Junior Schulmanator. Some of his monkeys have been featured in the story. Baby Monkey, Curious George and Grape Ape as well as several Ty Beanie Baby monkeys are characters as well. When the Junior Schulmanator is happy, joy rains down upon Monkey Island.

Pat   Thanks! I am still getting used to the new ST. I think it certainly has potential.

Simpson   You are quite welcome. I am glad you like the George and hope you will show it off to family and friends! I am glad you liked the industry area. I don't do those very often.

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

warconstruct

splendid my friend, they is very sympathetic !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Schulmanator

Out & About

Good news! The seasons have changed in everyone is excited in Monkey Island. By plane, tain and automobile, Monkey Island citizens are enjoying the length and breadth of their home island. Let's see who is out and about today.

Everyone's wild about Monkey Island!

OK, folks, let's get out and about!

We'll explore the lanes and streets...

Perhaps take a train across the Banana River...

Or fish off of the Donkey Kong Bridge.

Maybe get some snacks at a friend's house...

And then a train ride up to scenic Primate Point!

bat

That's a really nice update and wonderful pictures of your region / city! :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Bruce wonderful update and glad to hear that everyone is happy with the weather changes!!! I know I am going bananas here waiting for some wonderful weather.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Schulmanator

George and I are out getting into mischief again!

Here's an inside view at Monkey Island's largest apple farm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucwGOK6itIc

Simpson

As well incredible my friend !! I love the two last pictures
Superb work  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Pat

LoL Bruce great video there!!!  &apls

Sciurus

Ok, thanks to answered me ;)
The city is still nice and beautiful, I think the Monkey Island's citizen are very happy to live there ;D

L'atelier d'architecture

Schulmanator

Monkey Island Munchies

It's late at night and some of the residents are hungry. I wonder what's available for a snack...

So, where are we going out to eat today?

Sciurus

QuoteSo, where are we going out to eat today?

Well, good question, there's not a french restaurant near, where we can eat others than hamburgers or chips? ;D
Non, very beautiful, and I thnik the choise to choose the restaurant will be very difficult :'(

L'atelier d'architecture

bat

Great work there on the "restaurant quarter"! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Magnificient update, those restaurants are looking superb. Great work  :thumbsup:

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Schulmanator

Warconstruct    Merci beaucoup! I am delighted that you like it.

Pat   You may have to go bananas a bit longer... in honor of the upcoming Star Trek movie, I am going to release my Start Trek CJ updates here as well. After the movie, I will return to regularly scheduled programming. I thought it would make more sense to put them here rather than start a short lived thread just for them.

bat   Thanks for your ongoing support. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Simpson   Merci! I am glad you liked those.

Pat   That came straight out of the historical archive!

Sciurus   Merci! I am glad you liked the update and Monkey Island is always happy thanks to the great leadership of King C. George III!

Sciurus   I think there are a few more upscale eateries around... but the area around the mall is a bit more fast food and chain restaurant oriented.

bat   Thanx! Did it make you hungry?! :P

Simpson   Merci! Did I make you hungry as well?

Note to all: As I mentioned in the replies above, I will deviate slightly to showcase some Star Trek related stuff here. The movie is coming out in just about 2 weeks. So, I will post some of my stuff here to whip up some excitement! Fear not, the monkeys will return after a bit. Seems more logical (says Spock) to have all of my stuff in one spot rather than starting a short lived thread just for the ST stuff. So far, Monkey Island has had 43 updates. I am planning to have 50 altogether. After which, I will be starting a new project. So, be expecting something cool for a grand finale when the time comes. Meanwhile, prepare to beam aboard Star Trek Outpost Beta 6!