• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gotham City : Now Showing "Part II "The two face's of evil"

Started by derek_pearce, January 15, 2007, 04:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you looking forward too in this CJ

Two face
more joker
Bruce and tia relationship
Clayface (in part III)
Part IV (rebirth)
Darker storyline
more vareity in pictures

Pat

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet cant wait for it "The Two Faces of Evil" coming soon to a Monitor near you.  "$Deal"$
btw Zniehadajet nope its not considered double posting when there is a break in between since you lasted posted IE me lol then me again that is not double posting it would be if you posted then without editing you post posted again.

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ExiLe

This is with little doubt one of the best CJ's I have ever seen, at least the start of it.
I am really looking forward to seeing Gotham grow.
nice work,

&apls

take care,
...coming soon

derek_pearce

well now this is an honour never did i expect to have these great things said about gotham , I can officailly say that Gotham city Part 2 "two faces or evil " will be launched on  may 1st 2007  and i hope you will enjoy it .

Warning the 2 faces of fear may contain text and visual photos for ages 13 - 60 if you have a problem with any photo our text you may pm me and i will change it ASAP .

That last part was just in case  and here is a preview of the story

We last left of with joker arrested and harvey dent prepareing to convict him in court , but when joker smuggles in acid to the courtroom and attacks dent , mayham erupts and harvey is transformed into the murderious 2 face and joker escapes . Robin will make his appearance here and the new tale of the dynamic dou starts . Now batman and robin must join forces and take on both the joker and 2 face , you might as well call it a double feature lol ha ha ha flips a coin :thumbsup:.

Some questions about 2 faces of  fear from our fans

Q: what happens to the hate between joker and 2 face after joke messes up his carrier .

A; the joker and 2 face unite due to there common enemy and because batman didnt help dent when joker escaped the courtroom

Q: how many parts are there to the city journal  and what inspired you .

A: im trying to write at leats 4 parts with 4 different batman villians , my inspiraration came from all the batman movies and  pictures of NYC

I HOPE THAT KEEPS YOU WAITING

Signature comming soon

Heinz

exciting what you have planned for this MD. would love to follow it. id want to see how you go and execute these events.  $%Grinno$%

*flips a coin

derek_pearce

Quote from: Heinz on March 29, 2007, 12:09:18 PM
exciting what you have planned for this MD. would love to follow it. id want to see how you go and execute these events.  $%Grinno$%

*flips a coin

if only we had some batman emotions that would make this cj 10X better lol jeronij do i dare to ask if we can get some.
Signature comming soon

Eddie

By the way, the map was hand-terraformed so I don't know how to give it to you. Sorry about that.

I'm eagerly anticipating Two-Face. Nah, maybe not. But now that I think of it, it's a good idea. Or is it? I'm not quite sure. Should we let the coin decide? Yes. No.

HabLeUrG

derek_pearce

hi all fans

Im looking to get this city journal reviewed by the city journal critics can anyone help me has im banned from st i cant get a message to the critics any help will be appricated and the person who helps me will get there very own name used for a character in 2 faces of fear .

thank you derek_pearce

P.S update very soon i promise im just waiting for JBSIMIO  to finish the smalltown usa and school packs
then its update time .

Signature comming soon

Eddie

I happen to be a CJ-critic at ST. Well, will you look at that.  :P

derek_pearce

cool eddie will you review my cj please
Signature comming soon

iamgoingtoeatyou

A reviewer? Where could we find one of those! ::)

Pat

Well im looking forward to the next update soo hopefully it comes soon.
BTW derek dont we review when we leave a comment?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

derek_pearce

Signature comming soon

Eddie

Sure, but it might take a while (as I still have about 5 CJ's to review). Sorry, if this is a problem. Eager for some more updates.

derek_pearce

Did you know that R .Kelly  made a song about Gotham city that was self titled Gotham city
click the below link to download it , the file is completly sfae and will not harm your computer.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/22/915704/08%20Gotham%20City.wma

there will be an update on april 12 th 2007  im just getting the story stright and the images ready so keep watching there will also be an advertisement for Gotham City : Part two "2 faces of fear " after the update for all those waiting for it .
Signature comming soon

Heinz

nice of you to put a date to it. see you then.

*flips a coin

derek_pearce

"$Deal"$Update 5 "$Deal"$

Suburbia in the GGA (Greater Gotham Area)

With a population of 10,000,000 people and climbing Gotham's suburbs are huge and home to most of Gothams middle class families there are at least 10 huge areas of suburbs that span nearly 3-4 miles each and they are Upper West Side or UWS, Midtown or MT for short, Chelsea, Coventry, Upper East Side or UPE, Robbinsville, The Hill, Newtown or NT for short and finally Otisburg. The Hill is the most Wealthy and most secluded it's located in Gotham heights and is also the location of Wayne Manor.

Downtown : The point

There is hardly anything special in this section of downtown except the many large businesses there, this section is called the Point because well it's on the point of downtown. Gotham Square is located here and that's where Gothamites gather for the lighting of the Christmas tree and the Mayor's speech's, Rowan Park is also there.

Media and The Gotham Globe

Gotham City has the usual affiliate television stations and the usual collection of radio stations. There are a couple of notes, though. The tiny AM radio station WGNS, a talk and news radio station that is partnered with the Gotham Examiner has started to stand out. Although it's a little less effective than its print partner, it does have the ability to get information out to the public quickly. About twenty or thirty ISPs serve Gotham, most focusing their attention on the suburbs.

There are four major newspapers in Gotham City, three of which have the lion's share of the readership.

-The Gotham Globe
- The Gotham Gazette
- The Gotham Times
- The Gotham Daily

The Gotham Globe is, however, an energetic and deeply investigative newspaper with good quality stories. Unfortunately this means that its journalists are often persona non grata in many places .This paper is where Alexander Knox works and covers most of the BATMAN stories.

The Gotham Gazette is a typical corporate-sponsored newspaper, heavy on ads, light on real news. Its journalists are not encouraged to do deeply investigative reporting. One of its major contributors is Lex Luthor.

The Gotham Times -Tribune is slightly more overt about its dedication to the status quo, ever since the hyper conservative Tribune suddenly purchased the Times about five years ago. Nobody is quite sure where the Trib got the money to do this.

The Gotham Daily is a tattling, garish tabloid whose only dedication to substance is trying to get as many gruesome or titillating stories on its pages at once.

Bruce Wayne stood in the Grand hall at Wayne manor  in his finest suit , this was his annual charity ball for the homeless and nearly all of Gothams finest were there including Commissioner Gordon .Shortly after the Axis incident Bruce told Gordon who he was and surprisingly Gordon understood . Bruce associated with his regular crowd then walked over to Gordon  " hey Bruce great party Gordon said " as Bruce nodded "good to see you to James"  Bruce stood there as Alfred walked in and took Bruce aside " Master Wayne it seems there is a crime in progress at the docks " Bruce nodded "tell Gordon as soon as possible I am going now and keep our guests entertained tell them that joke you know" Alfred nodded as Bruce locked the study door and headed down the secret passage to the bat cave " so much for a night off he said as he began to get the batsuit on , minutes later batman was driving into Gotham and heading for the docks .

It was nearly midnight and Carmine falconi stood on the docks over looking his thugs "hurry up " he said "joker wants this stuff by 2 am " the thugs began working faster unloading jokers new poison  as a dark bat like figure loomed overhead . Bobby the goon a long time thug with Falconi ran to get the last canister in a box about 60 feet away from the truck when a large black figure grabbed him " oh Crap" the thugs yelled "its the bat " as one by one they ran to get away but batman was to fast he grabbed them all and tied them to one of the docks buoys the he went for falconi who was hiding in a near by car. Batman jumped on the roof and punched in the sunroof "what are you falconi yelled as batman pulled him from the car "IM BATMAN " batman said and I have a job for you falconi laughed "I am not doing it, not for you " batman smiled do it and ill let you free " falconi thought for a moment then nodded "ok ill do it he said " batman pulled out a note "give this to joker " he said then he vanished. Joker sat at his desk when falconi ran in "hey boss i got something for you "he yelled coming in the door joker stood up "what is it " he said falconi handed him the note  and joker read it . Then with an angry look on his face he shot falconi "so the bat wants to play eh well then we shall play".

Thank you and we hope to see you back soon Next update is the part I finale
Signature comming soon

Pat

awsome derek i loved it. the suburbs are sweet and lookin good.
cant wait for more - pat

Heinz

nice touch to your suburbs. fantastic touch to the CBD. interesting story...  &apls more good stuff from d_p! good job, pal. one thing... the UDI.. get rid of it.  :P lol. see you around