• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toblakai

I've got both versions growing in the first of my big CAM cities I took a look in, so the tower residence works. They grow on 4x3 and 4x4 sized res.

So it seems to be a toss of the coin.... ;)

Toblakai

RippleJet

crprtr

Do you know where to find Iolite Spire or Crystal Pile ?

BarbyW

If you look in the CAMelots CS$$$ list here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2039.msg59860#msg59860 you will find the link. The lot is called Calcite in the list.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

crprtr

Is there any where else to get Integriculture.zip ? When I download it the file is corrupted.

BarbyW

There is now. I also tried to download and found the file was corrupted so have posted the model file to the LEX. If the owner is not happy with this or the original becomes available again I shall lock the file.

jip2

I have allmost installed all the model files. But I'm missing these files:

Integriculture-0x5ad0e817_0x94368cf6_0x30000.SC4Model
SG_LaxativeFactory-0x5ad0e817_0x31ee7d11_0x30000.SC4Model

Where exatly can I find Integriculture?
SG_LaxativeFactory is locked. Where can I download it?

xxdita

Integriculture is on the LEX already. http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1371

I just noticed that the CAM Industrials BSC installer does not include the lot for Somy's 050504. Was wondering why I couldn't get it to grow  $%Grinno$%

jip2

BarbyW

jip2: I have updated and unlocked that upload as I omitted it from the IM2 set. You can now find it at your link. :thumbsup:

jip2

RippleJet

Quote from: jip2 on December 22, 2007, 04:22:05 AM
Now I'm ready to play!

Hyvää joulua ja uudenvuoden viettoa, uusien kaupunkien parissa! ;D

Merry Christmas and a happy new citybuilding year! :thumbsup:

jip2

I started playing and everything seemed to be OK but I managed to find more models that I don't have (brown boxes). It semms that I don't have farm building models like Corte Medagle d'Oro olive farms building. What packages I don't have?

RippleJet

Seems like you have installed the farm lots made by another Finn... MickeBear! ::)
They were included in the download you made to get the BLS Farm Fields Vol03.

Below is a quote from the first post in the CAM Dependencies thread:

Quote from: mightygoose on July 31, 2007, 11:32:57 AM
The BMD Mediterranean Style Farms contains four zip files:

Install_BLSFarmFieldsVol03.zip
Install_BMD_Stage1MedFarms_BSC.zip
Install_BMD_Stage2MedFarms_BSC.zip
Install_BMD_Stage3MedFarms_BSC.zip

Only the first one (the fields) is required as a dependency for the CAM farms.
The other three zip files will install stage 1, 2 and 3 farms that have their own dependencies.

Those farms have not been CAMified (yet), but can be used with the CAM without problems. And they are beautyful! :thumbsup:
They are all made by mickebear, and you will need his prop packs in order to avoid having brown boxes with them:

BSC MEGA Props MBEAR Vol01
BSC MEGA Props MBEAR Vol02
BSC BAT Props - MBEAR Vol03

jip2

So many files that I'm going bananas!  ;D I deleted the farms and installed only the farm field file. I hope it works now  :thumbsup: Thanks for your help!

Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uuttavuotta!

Rabbyt

I have been attempting to download the dependencies, with little luck.
So far only those with a simtropolis link have worked. The links that are hosted here (sc4devotion) do not initiate a download. :( My browser (Firefox) displays a http page but nothing further occurs and the page displays no apparent means to start a download from that page.

H E L P !

I'm on a mac OS X10.4.11, if thats of any significance.

Thanks,

xxdita

Sounds like you need to register at the LEX.

Rabbyt

So registering and signing into this forum (simcity4 devotion) and LEX are two different things?

Thanks.

I've searched around and found the LEX registration desk. It isn't obvious that LEX is a different attraction in the same park.

xxdita

I probably should have mentioned this here sooner, but now finding all of the dependencies for at least the CAMelot starter packs is even easier! Just check out the Get Your Cleanitols For Free Thread.
Hopefully this will help new CAMsters make the adjustment more easily, and help everyone eliminate those pesky brown boxes. So far I've posted the Cleanitols for the Residential and Commercial Starter packs, and will work on finishing up the Industrials hopefully soon.

soulstealer

I just dl CAM_Remove_Original_Lots.zip and it is trying to remove lots that are not in any cam pack. like NDEX - City Tower Hotel or NDEX - IJL Financial Center 2 and many more. Are these buildings/lots not CAMpatible or do they have a cam lot somewhere and I have missed it?