• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac - UPDATE City Lights: 3/31/08

Started by sEAhAwk fAn121, August 25, 2007, 06:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

Quite average and normal "monumental building". Most annoying / worst thing is that you have dead avenues. Can't see people anywhere.

sEAhAwk fAn121

Hey everyone, I have run into a bit of a snag... I cant seem to get the snowcapped mod to work. I am using the right terrain mod and followed all of the instructions. Anyone know the problem. Also i have PMed jeronij and he told me to reinstall the terrain mod and that did not work.

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

bat

That's a fantastic mosaic of that bridge! :thumbsup:

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you, too!

nedalezz

Totally agree with bat! Bring the MD back!

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

sebes

QuoteHope you like!

I sure do!!

The bridge is great, both at the Christmas Greetins pictures and in the rainy city pictures  :thumbsup:  Your down-town area is excellent, really good. That makes we wonder how you have updated the airport area from a few pages back. Any chances for an update on that ?

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Godzillaman

So...you gonna show the Sears tower here? :P
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

bat

Really nice looking area there of the first mosaic! Great new update!! :thumbsup:

GrizzlyBuilder

Do I see a simcity version of Tacoma here?  If so, a good represention of Galloping Gerdy, though it now has two bridges.

Looking good.

Krio

Good, above average city building. One thing is missing: life.

warconstruct

is splendid  &apls the first mosaic is very realistic  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

TopCliff

Interesting. You'd think with all that ultra-modern architecture, they wouldn't have gone with a big black box from the freakish '70s. Just messing with you. Your cities do need a little more life, unless they're post apocalyptic.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

sebes

Very nice mosaïque- and you have some very nice buildings there!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Wonderful mosaic of that building(s)! :thumbsup:
Looks really good!

Pat Riot

remember how I said I was gonna learn how to do my airports properly? I didn't lie. I've got some pics for reference on my IPOD now. thanks  ;D

havn't read this in a while, but everything looks nice!

Krio

MacKinac must have awesome TV shows, because there is life only indoors. Great photoshopping, but I would like to see how you have played the game - residental areas and overviews instead of plopped eyecandy pictures which are dead.

Yoman

Gotta agree with kiro, good city building, but KV must have attacked from I am Legend because that city is dead. All you need is weeds, and Will Smith.

nedalezz

Thats a great mosaic...what area of the city does that represent? My guess is the downtown area...in other words, region shot!