• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simgoober is arriving in force

Started by BarbyW, August 29, 2007, 10:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

High5Tower

Wow! quite to project. Got all the new simgoober stuff done and tested and all my ducks are in a row again. Thank you for stream lining this large group of art by simgoober. I am keeping my eye on the Embassy Suites to see if with the new packaging if they still will grow like weeds. Thank you

Diggis

Quote from: BarbyW on August 31, 2007, 08:51:30 AM
BSC Cleanitol works to reach parts other programs can't :thumbsup:

Nice quote,

Kitsune

Quote from: BarbyW on August 31, 2007, 08:26:24 AM
Kitsune, I have not changed the IIDs so it should be safe but I would advise backing up the cities first, just in case ;D. You may find they dilapidate or get overgrown quite quickly which will help with the Wren effect.
If you do have problems you can always reinstall from the Cleanitol backup as the files are automatically backed up and not deleted.

ok, a new issue, seems none of the querys want to work (rather for the Embassy Suites, or other things that I did not have installed that have since grown), any suggetions?
~ NAM Team Member

figui

have you downloaded SG Extras?
i think they're there
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

BarbyW

Thanks, figui, the queries are indeed in the SG Extras install.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Kitsune

Quote from: BarbyW on August 31, 2007, 10:50:31 AM
Thanks, figui, the queries are indeed in the SG Extras install.

Yeah, thats what I was missing, thought I had it, and we all know what thought did  :D.
~ NAM Team Member

bat

Thanks for uploading these, BarbyW! :thumbsup:

Citynut

yippy skippy I can now have all of SG's stuff at one time - so to speak. Barby thank you so much for all of your efforts and hard work. You truly are a LEX Goddess
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

rickmastfan67

Wh00t!!  Now I can be sure I have all of SG's wonderful buildings downloaded and installed.  Thanks BarbyW!!! :thumbsup: &apls
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

EDGE4194

wow- it's amazing what happens when you're away for a few days!  Let me add to the chorus. Barby thank you so much for all of your work. I agree- you really do live up to your cml  :wings:

nwelsh

Thank you very much BarbyW for uploading and updating Simgoober's lots.  &apls

However, I seem to have a problem with the Simgoober Small Shops Model Pack.  Every time I

download it, I get the message "The zip file is invaild or corupt".  I humbly ask you to please fix this item when

you have the time.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.
nwelsh

Serkanner

Quote from: nwelsh on September 01, 2007, 10:57:47 AM
Thank you very much BarbyW for uploading and updating Simgoober's lots.  &apls

However, I seem to have a problem with the Simgoober Small Shops Model Pack.  Every time I

download it, I get the message "The zip file is invaild or corupt".  I humbly ask you to please fix this item when

you have the time.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Hi nwelsh,

One minute ago I successfully downloaded and installed the model pack you mentioned. At this end of the line there isn't anything to fix. Perhaps you could try again, or try again with a different browser. IE7 works correctly ( amazing I know ).

BarbyW

nwelsh: clear your cache before trying again. This is a known issue that if you download unsuccessfully the remains in the cache will prevent a correct download.

jacqulina

TheTeaCat

I have just downloaded all of the updated Simgoober creations and updated my plugins. The amount of stuff I was missing but now have thanks to all your had work Barby is incredible. A very large cuppa is on the way to you for ALL the work you do in the background to make the game so enjoyable for us all.

I then created a test area with just the dependencies and simgoober lots to check all was there and I seem to be missing the chocolate Boutique. see below.

Everyother lot and prop was perfect except for just this one thing

I have done a thorough search for the missing building but cannot find it and as the packs have been amalgamated,its a bit difficult to find the readme also so I could track it down. your assistance would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance Goddess

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

BarbyW

Many apologies. Somehow I missed that model out of the pack but have now updated it with the missing model.

TheTeaCat

I didn't even have time to make a second cuppa and you've done it &apls &apls

Bary there is no need to apologise. I mean what would we do without you?
Where you find the time is beyond me $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

It must be one of your Goddess power to stop time to get everything done.

Could you throw a few spare minutes to me?

One very satisfied devotee

thank you

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

BigSlark

Sorry Barby, but I seem to have found another missing prop. The Movie Theater prop is missing for me, I even reinstalled the Entertainment Model Pack to no avail.

Cheers,
Kevin

nwelsh

Thank you Barby for having patience and answering my question.  I did what you said and it worked.

And thank you again for uploading the Simgoober lots.  &apls
nwelsh

BarbyW

BigSlark: The Entertainment Models pack has been updated. Apologies again.