• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Excellent! What slope mod are you using? It seems to be more tolerant to RHW ramps.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

vinlabsc3k

@mike3775: I modify the left trumpet with the straightening of the elevated curves. :thumbsup: I don't know for what reason I didn't it before.
@epicblunder: Smart solution with the bripizza's lot, but you can make a similar one with EMIS and RHW-4 to parallel MIS.
@oczomajster: I have a similar cloverleaf in one of my city and an elegant solution for the 2nd interchange. &apls
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

mike3775

I have done that also, where I make an interchange, look at it, and want to change it, then forget to do it and next thing you know, it becomes a fixture and hard to fix without massive demolition  lol

dunzer

Here are the beginnings of my first three intersection attempts.  Comments and critiques are welcome.

GDO29Anagram

Now it's not everyday that we see an interchange with a diagonal connection, though that's an impressive example.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

mike3775

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on April 25, 2012, 09:51:28 PM
Now it's not everyday that we see an interchange with a diagonal connection, though that's an impressive example.

I agree, nice job. 

noahclem

Yeah, very nice--and high-capacity   &apls

I'd suggest replacing the RHW-4 with MIS in the upper-right ramp on the last intersection though, preferably utilizing FA pieces. Just my two cents  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

I have a hard time making these, looks great. :)
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

mike3775

The only real issue(very minor really) is the short transition placement done on them all, basically forcing people to merge ASAP or risk missing their exits, but again, its minor.

mike3775

Very nice sincitybaby.  I like the RHW-4 transition to Avenue, and I like how you used the NWM to increase the road capacity in front of the commercial development.

The only thing I would change about it is adding a left turn lane on each side on the TLA at the intersection leading to the residential zone.

WannGLondon

The Seward Circus round-a-bout from my MD.

Come visit!  ;D
Call me Warren.

Gurning_Chimp

Not that good, but here we go...

mike3775

I like the winding elevated MIS ramp through the Commercial district

Gurning_Chimp

Quote from: mike3775 on April 30, 2012, 07:03:04 PM
I like the winding elevated MIS ramp through the Commercial district

Thanks, it looks even better now the area has sprouted loads of mid rises, and a Starbucks next to one of the turns that fits perfectly.

kj3400

A partial interchange weaved with a diamond.

I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

bubster504

One of my intersections.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
My user names for many sites are bubster505 bubster504 bubster503 and vandbub.

Haljackey

Here's one I just built:

bubster504

Here is the Intersection from my last post with better slopes and a town.
My user names for many sites are bubster505 bubster504 bubster503 and vandbub.

mike3775

That looks alot better bubster.  Nice job on getting the ramps to fit the small area for them.

Haljackey once again another fine interchange done with the RHW from you

KJ, I would get lost trying to snake my way through your interchange  lol