• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

I already ear "Emmanuel" the biggest tower bell :).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

jeronij

Sencillamente maravilloso  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡

No me puedo hacer una idea de tu habilidad con el MAX  :o . Solo de pensar en el tiempo que me llevaria a mi hacer algo remotamente parecido, se me quitan las ganas  ::)  ;) ¡¡¡

English:  Simply wonderful  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

FromTheAshes

Rightyright! Can't wait to see it as a high-quality render with doors and everything... That will be a pleasure for my eyes.
Keep on that great work dude! &apls
Visit Vorsfelde.

HabLeUrG

Concuerdo con Jeronij, tu simplemente me impresionas sobre la calidad de tus BATs, no sé pero hasta el gobierno te debería contratar para hacer obras públicas, jeje  ;D

excelente trabajo!  :thumbsup:

english: excellent work! :thumbsup:

Vario80

The facade is really well done, unbelievable the details you have put into it. Stunning :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Antoine

good job ! But do you use 3Ds or Gmax ? because I see only view like in sc4

vester

He does use MAX (3DS Max).

Great work, D.

callagrafx

That's using the BAT4Max script and Max's internal render engine to get a more defined image...It's the best way of checking the textures under BAT lighting rather than Max's generic illumination.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Une_ame

Here are a nice picture of the part of Notre-Dame Debussyman has already done(http://lacot.org/photos/2001/07/paris/low-resolution/2001_paris_33.jpg) and this HiRes picture of the facade by night (after the last cleaning made by laser beam that reveal the real color of parisian limestone) where you could see the incredible lace of blond stone :o! (http://www.myparisnet.com/wp-content/images/NotreDame-Paris-000.fullsize.JPG).

Antoine

DebussyMan

Small update. Added some of the structure. Still has dummie towers.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Glenni

nice, and if you wanna do what that architect did to the Lyon opera you could always have two ugly glass cubes instead of church towers:P

Nah, just kidding, nice work Debu! :thumbsup:

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Andreas

This is just... - I'm speechless.  :o  Outstanding work, really.  &apls
Andreas

Sim Shady

if there ever is a most beautiful BAT ever made award, i think this building is very likely to win it  ;D but then you could say that for so many of your buildings  &apls

HabLeUrG

Une_ame

Arghhh &smrt!!! I wasn't aware that you, actually, made also the inner pillars !! Just like the real one was built !!!

I mí me gusta tu maravilloso trabajo !!

Merci, Gracias, Thank you

DebussyMan

Quote from: Une_ame on June 22, 2007, 10:48:30 PM
Arghhh &smrt!!! I wasn't aware that you, actually, made also the inner pillars !! Just like the real one was built !!!

Of course I did, that's the fun part!  ;)
Speaking of which, here's a pic of the nave/transept crossing vaulted roof.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

FromTheAshes

Wow that's amazing detailed! Unfortunatly we can't see those in game :( But cool to know that you work that realistic.
Visit Vorsfelde.

callagrafx

You really do put the rest of us to shame...  &apls &apls &apls