• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Flags Request - Anyone looking for a commission?

Started by Schulmanator, February 10, 2007, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

As someone who benifited from your work early in the thread, I just want to pop back and say  &apls.

geoffhaw

Well, it took longer than expected, but I've finished bat's request.  Please PM me your email address and I'll send you the files.

bat

Thanks for finishing it :thumbsup:,
I sent a pm with the email address!

Glenni

Got nothing to request at the mo, but i just wanna say, keep at up the good work geoffhaw! You're doing some great work helping out MDers and Cjers! :thumbsup:

Currently for my Cj i just use the Norway flag, which already is animated and in SC4, but if i ever need a custom one, i'll come back to you ;)

sEAhAwk fAn121

writingliberty

Could I put in a request for the California state flag? (That's the white one with the red stripe on the bottom, bear, and red star... I don't have a pic of it handy.)

Glenni

I have no idea how busy you are , or if my MD's good enough for this, but umm, i hope you can do this:

It's the Sami flag,  you could say they are native people that arrived before the Norwegians, Swedes, Fins and Russians , though we have also lived here for thousands of years. They  have their own territory in the northern parts of Norway, Sweden. Finland and Russia, though they're not doing that good in Russia. They got forced to move by the soviet union to the centre of the Kola Peninsula.
I already made a static version as a part of a prop pack i made quite a while ago, while i was in SYM Productions.
If you want more info about the Samis here's a WIKI link.
click here!

35x19 version:

I would like it a prop rather than a building desc if possible.

Pat

Hey Geoffhaw, I have to say here what you have done is wonderful for everyone... I was wondering have
you or are you gonna release all these custom flags made in a flag pack?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sc4luv2

I'd Like a flag, for my new town in TN.

35x19

Thanks,
sc4luv2
[

paroch

Hi Geoff,

I've been asking around about custom flags and Diggis kindly pointed me in this direction.

I appreciate that the thread has gone quiet for a while - but hey, in the spirit of "if you don't ask......", I thought I'd ask ;)

My MD is called West End and I'd love to have the West End flag in-game.  I'm sure as an Englishman you'll recognise the design of the flag and if you look at my avatar you'll be able to work out the reason behind the colour scheme :)  Now if you're footballing loyalties prevent you from considering this colour scheme I fully understand, but if you are able to create this flag, I'd be very grateful.

Here it is.......

Thanks and Regards

Paul

dragonshardz

Wow a sudden rash of requests. I think I'll hold mine off until I get a design nailed down and in my computer.