• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

Hey long time no see! Just want to tell you that i like the nature you have done  &apls &apls. The death one and even the green one. Very well done and a lot of work too that you did. keep it up :thumbsup:

Battlecat

That was an incredible update!  I love your incremental growth of this region, and all the time and care you're putting in to keeping the details consistent as you move through each update!  The story in very interesting as well, looking forward to seeing more as always!

tr0ub1es0me

Loving your work here. Great amount of detail in all pics from that last update (and there sure is a lot of them!). I'm envious of the care you put into attention to detail, and I love seeing all the visual planning and construction work happening in the screenshots!

Bobbi

There're 41 pictures in this update, it's huge!

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Nexis4Jersey

Another Update Fred , i always enjoy reading your details :thumbsup:

just_a_guy

It's been a while since I've looked back here and what a suprise I find! Welcome back! You're MD is always a relaxing read :thumbsup:
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

mrbisonm

Hey lotsa thanks to all who commented, nice to hear you enjoying it. I will be back in a few days with another update, much smaller this time.....lol ;)

Sorry for being late, but RL is roughening my life a bit at the moment.

Always nice to read your comments.
Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

KoV Liberty

Thats good news. A new update! ;D RL can be a pain, can't it?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

NASCAR_Guy

Great Job Bison, but why is there an A380 during the mid 60s?

Oh and What area is the region Located?
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

mrbisonm

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on November 06, 2009, 08:52:07 AM
Great Job Bison, but why is there an A380 during the mid 60s?
Oh and What area is the region Located?

Sorry about the A380, but you have to imagine the rest, the thing is that I have a pluginfolder of 12 Gb and I use what I have. If I start downloading all kinds of things on top of that, I am afraid that the game will slow down a lot, since I am quite at the limit that my computer can handle. Besides I haven't seen any airplanes from the 50's or 60's anywhere. If you know where, please tell me so, maybe I could do something about it.

So you won't forget where the region is located, I included an updated Map of all the regions that I am using for this MD/CJ (framed). There are 9 SC4 regions in my pluginfolder sofar that are shown here on the complete map. The area (map) is called "Ganoga" (everything on the map) and the Nation is "Simland" (and beyond).

I will be posting an update as promissed this weekend.
Fred

danielcote

Nice map! I think you should have a passenger station in access.

KoV Liberty

Hmm. Your right. That would be good. But then the tracks would be flooded with passenger cars instead of the much needed freight cars for construction and such.

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

The railstation will come one day. For now the rails are still a few kilometers (miles) from there and going west and not south to Access. Who knows what will happen with the rails, now they're in the region and soon connected to Lakestead.

;)

Fred

ecoba

Oooh, nice map, Fred.

That's all I have to say at the moment.

Ethan

Tomas Neto

Nice map, great work my friend!!!  :thumbsup:

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

mrbisonm

I will be a day or two late for the next update. It was supposed to be small, but it ended up with another 20 pictures.......We will take a full and close look at Access Center with every detail, including the airport and the newly constructed hydrodam.
Below is a small teaser. This is a part of the closeup look of the hydrodam.
See you then...

Fred

ecoba

Well, that's a mighty good teaser, Fred!

You really have the usage of paintbrush flora down to an art. And, I've never seen you do a dam before, but I think it will be pretty great.

Next post takes us to the Classics!

Ethan