• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Nice new update there! And the Fingerlake is looking great!! :thumbsup:
Great work on this part of your region.

KoV Liberty

Never disappoint. ;) Wonderful job!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

sunv123

Ughhhh, not more sims! :'( :P $%Grinno$%

The downtown looks okay, could need a better transition though, looks kinda steep. Good job with finger lake. :thumbsup:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rambuckel

Two brilliant updates! Interesting to see the mixture of SC4 and the Sims. I hope you had a wonderful time during christmas!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

CabraBuitre

Wow, our little hamlet has grown up!  Great work!

Check out Abelfarei!

NASCAR_Guy

Wonderful updates fred,cant wait for more :D
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

lynncanox

Hi,

I had very difficult time finding this thread of mrb because I have not been on this site for a long time. I did not find the other threads from him, but maybe everybody comes here sometimes.
Hi, for those who do not know me, I am Lynn, mrbison's (Fred's) wife.

Fred asked me to inform you that he did not forget you, this City Journal, his model makings and the work together with a certain Frank, I think it was farm models that they are making together.

Since Christmas he has been very sick and at his age, it does not help. He has a very bad case of influenza and pneumonia and because he is cardiac, diabetic and asthmatic, he has very big problems to recover. He is right now in the hospital since 9 days and will not come out this week, what his doctor told. Do not worry, he is ok.

I hope you understand this and you will be a little patient for now. He will soon come back.

Please excuse my english, I am frenchcanadien.

Regards,
     Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

rooker1

Sorry to hear...Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

lynncanox

Sorry, I do not know how to change or add words in my post earlier, but I would like to let you know that he has access to internet in his room, but not in very good condition everyday to write. He sleep most of the time.

Thank You

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

threestooges

Well sleep is probably the best thing for his recovery right now. Thanks for the post Lynn. It's good to hear from you again, unfortunately it couldn't be under better circumstances. The flu that has been going around these days sounds like it is heavy-duty. Keep us posted. Get well soon Fred.
-Matt

M4346

Please send my regards and well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Fred's health is of the utmost importance, and he needs his rest.

Thank you very much for the message Lynn, and all the best to both of you.

Marius
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rambuckel

Thanks for your posts, Lynn! Please send my best wishes for a speedy recovery as well!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

jmyers2043

Thank you Lynn for the update. Get Well Soon Fred !!

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Swordmaster

Don't worry Fred, we have all the patience of the world. It's much more important you get better first. Take it easy!

Thanks for posting, Lynn!

Cheers
Willy

KoV Liberty

I too wish him a speedy recovery, he is much loved here. :)

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

FrankU

Hi Lynn and Fred,

I am this certain "Frank" and I was indeed wondering what the reason was for the silence.
Now I know.

I am sorry to hear Fred is that ill that he is even in the hospital.
There is nothing we can do but wait and hope. And that is what I will do. It's a pity that I cannot do more than that, because Fred became kind of a friend to me since we work together on the Dutch Farms Project.

So please tell Fred that I wish him all the best and a good recovery (which is not always the same as a speedy recovery...). And I also wish you good luck that your husband will be OK. You will certainly miss his presence more than we do.

And the project will be postponed until Fred feels OK enough to continue it.

Frank

noahclem

My best wishes for a speedy recovery Fred! I hope things are going well and thanks for informing us of the situation Lynn. Take care  :)

lynncanox

Hi again,

Fred told me this morning to leave a little message here that he is doing a little better now. He has a heavy influenza with an infection on both lung sides (pneumonie) and a dangerous infection of the 'corde vocale'. (vocal cord?). He cannot really speak at this moment, but his eyes are very alive.lol

The docteur say that he may come back home this weekend maybe, if not, it will be on next monday. He says hello to everybody on this site and is eager to come back and play with you.

Thank you for all the wishes. I told him about.

Regards,

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

wouanagaine

Merci pour les news,

Je lui souhaite un prompt et bon rétablissement !
J'espere qu'il va pas être aphone trop longtemps et surtout qu'il reste au repos pour te revenir en pleine forme

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Serkanner

I hope you get well soon Fred.