• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Atrubia - Update 71: A Few Progress Pics

Started by KoV Liberty, June 14, 2009, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

Wow, awesome update.  :o
Your airport is simply amazing and really realistic !
And congratulation for your entrance in the Classic. &apls

Evillions8

DO you have any RCI buildings that you can recommend that should use for my Middle Eastern cities?

Anyways, that airport looks better than I can do.

sumwonyuno

That first picture has its perspective changed a little right?  Also, I think I've got new things to put on my to-get list (those warehouses)!   ;)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

KoV Liberty

Sorry everyone. My bandwidth limit has exceeded on photobucket right now. I am trying to fix this. Thx.

Driftmaster07

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Good. :) I just noticed my signature is also on your photobucket account.. Since that one doesn't show up either  :P

Good luck!
Cheers

KoV Liberty

Lol. Sorry bout that. :D I will probably make a new account till my old one is fixed.

Adrian, I miss you man.

emgmod

This is why I upload images to multiple sites. Good luck with getting your images back.

KoV Liberty

If I upgrade to pro, than I will get them back. I just don't have the money right now. Maybe I can convince parents...

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Otherwish you need to wait till the end of the month, correct?

Btw; The possitive thing is that this means lots of people have been watching your pictures.  ;D

KoV Liberty

Lol. I guess. Edit: Getting a pro account everyone. Expect my pics to be back up soon. :) Edit 2: Oh yes, and Glowbal, that means your sig pics up again too! :D

Adrian, I miss you man.

vinlabsc3k

Hi Driftmaster07, I love your cities and md  :thumbsup:, but there's a problem  ()what(), I don't see the pictures but a banner of photobucket that says to upgrade to Pro!! >:( and not only on you but even on others that use this site.  :angrymore:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

KoV Liberty

Yes, I am well aware of that. ;) I am getting a pro account very soon and I hope to have the pics restored by Friday. Now you said there were others... How many? If just one than that means they are in the same problem.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

Evillions8

Nice to see the pictures back!  :thumbsup:  Anyways,  where do you get that reefs and all that coastal stuff you have?

KoV Liberty

Well, I'm not exactly 100% sure on the reefs and stuff but I know: the reefs (and palms) are by Goldiva on the STEX, the tree props and models (some) are by Jeronij on the LEX, some smaller palms are by PEG and his Mayor mode stuff, and the underwater flora is on the STEX I think, it is by gizmo. Hope that helps. The only trees that I find suitable for the desert theme are by Jeronij.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Update 51: Abid Jakartin Waterfront and other things of interest

emgmod: Yeah. I had to alternate for all the pics but it worked.

Luke09: Thanks! And, oh dang. I forgot the overview. :-[ I will try to post one ASAP.

Bobbi: Thanks!

Joel (joelyboy911): Thanks! I can't wait for the airline!

Stijn (BarbarossaS):Thanks! And yes, there is an underground connection, but it is non-functional.

Glowbal: Thanks! Yours is HUGE! Actually I was thinking of creating tiles for my city next week to fill out the map and I would create a few large cities inland. This would pose a need for a large Intl airport. One with MANY runways. I think I will just make one tile for that, idk though.

Battlecat: Thanks very much for your appreciation! Although I will always somewhat miss green and mountainous landscapes...

djvandrake: Thanks!

Earth Quake: Thankyou!

Evillions8: I have no idea really. Just whatever floats your boat, and (for me) looks exotic and unique.

somwonyuno: Nope actually. Thats just what it looks like all zoomed out! And thanks for the assurance of the warehouse lot's quality!

Glowbal: Lol. I forgot it was on my account.

emgmod:  I guess but it is a little hard for me to keep track of all my bookmarks as is.

Glowbal: Actually since it was like the 2nd that it went over it was going to make me wait till the 15th.

vinlabsc3k: Please see post above yours.

Here is a first look at the waterfront...

There is even a mall that runs underneath...

But it really sucks when it rains. ;) :D ::) $%Grinno$% Can't you tell I love smileys?

For the waterfront to fit architecterally, the roadbed had to be pushed back 75 ft. Where the intersection is, is where the old road used to continue on.

Buildings that were once part of a smaller access road now get avenue-front property. This made the land value of the lots shoot up. A bonus was the waterfront right across the street as well. But a downside was more traffic.

I also redesigned the, once-crappy, design of the neighborhods to the right of the old airport. It was VERY congested and just did not look right with many repeating buildings. Here is a shot of the new neighborhood. Along with a new DL I found last week.

However the old design is right across the road. ()sad() This will be ALL torn down after this update is posted. ;)

And this traffic nightmare will be replaced.

Some buildings, unfortunately, have caught fire over the construction at the waterfront and were replaced by modern design.

This building will be moved to a new island project offshore. :-X Whoops! Said waaaay to much about a new update. However, it will not be a capitol building. Rather, a vacation home...

Hope you all enjoyed looking at the waterfront! And I think you all got a small hint of the new update too. ;)

Adrian, I miss you man.

adroman

Awesome job, Alex!

I hope to see more of your new waterfront soon... That mall is spectacular!

Great job  :thumbsup:

Adrian
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Luke09

great!I loved your red waterfront.Are you going to join to the village competition?
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

KoV Liberty

Oh yes. I almost forgot. Not sure since it has a BUNCH of rules and the like but, just maybe...

Adrian, I miss you man.