• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Prepo's BAT thread

Started by prepo, April 14, 2007, 04:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

prepo

Two orthogonal/diagonal corner buildings:

FromTheAshes

*totally flippin' out* :o I-WANT-THEM-NOW! :D I've allready planed how to build with the diagonal buildings... Theres a whole city of your creations right in my head  $%Grinno$%
Visit Vorsfelde.

M4346

&apls &apls

Seems like Elytheria will need another old town to accommodate all of these amazing creations! :P

Great work!!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

sebes

*** gasping for breath ***

:o

*** hyperventilating ***

:shocked2:

*** fainting ***

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mickebear

super work and in real action

Schulmanator

Wow! I would love to deploy these!   :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

mightygoose

batgasm, its coming..... i can feel it in m bone.... errr.... bones....   ()stsfd()
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

iamgoingtoeatyou

geez prepo are you done teasing us now!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

those buildings are delicious, maybe even more delicious than hotdogs......

....naw :D just kidding! these are wonderful, really looking forward to seeing them on the LEX!

Glenni

Whoa!

That's amazing prepo! :thumbsup:

Krio

Fantastic work! Reminds me little Sörnäisten Kurvi  ;D

wouanagaine

Wow, if this can be ploped near the currently developed curving road, SC4 will never be the same ( again )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

rooker1

Now that is amazing.  I hope someone takes this idea and makes some more modern buildings.  Great work, I love it.

Robin  :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

baconrocky

Quote from: rooker1 on April 26, 2007, 07:26:36 AM
Now that is amazing.  I hope someone takes this idea and makes some more modern buildings.  Great work, I love it.

Robin  :thumbsup: &apls

I second that wish :P Maybe some American ones as well!

=

Anyways. Prepo, these are Game Altering Pieces, and I am forveer in debt to you! LOL

prepo

Don't get too excited..  ;D
a new corner building, another 4-in-1 view:

Krio

Looking good prepo old man! But this time those shops look kind of wierd...espically that red one  :-\ and those bushes a great idea, but not really realistic? Or do I just visit only in no-green areas of Helsinki  ;D You could do a round (ympyränmuotoiset) shaped bushes perhaps?

And few words in finnish, basicaly same as a english version: Niin noista kaupoista / liikkeistä, niin tuo punainen näyttää vähän oudolta, ainakin markiisit eivät mielestäni sovi tuollaisinaan tuohon. Mutta muuten erittäin hienoa työtä jälleen, varsinkin katto on mahtava. Täytyy myöntää, että aion kopioida savupiippujesi muotoa omiini  ;D

Vario80

Wow great work prepo. The diagonal building look prettys amazing. Kiitos!  :thumbsup: :)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Indriksons

Glenni

Whoa!!!that looks amazing prepo! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Strechnitz

You are on  &hlp Prepo. The diagonals keep coming and coming and they are all of great quality.&apls &apls &apls

Be careful you don't burn up :thumbsup:

Strech.