• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

rooker1 : Thanks you very much Robin. Hope your move have been well. See u at the next.

CabraBuitre : Thanks a lot. As for the stairs , it`s a prop from NOB site on the EDO section

Pat : Thanks mate

bat : Thanks bat, glad you like it

Snoopy235 : First welcome at Funtasia . Great to see new visitor. As for the park , all lots are LE work .Too bad i don`t have the skill for batting. Hope to see u again. Thanks a lot

Ennedi : Wow, i don`t know what to said. It`s very kind of you. Maybe you don`t imagine yet but you have already be very usefull with your rock mod and i hope you gonna come back for see it in a few update. Thanks very much

Simpson : Thanks my friend, always nice to read your comments

To day our trip bring us at Edoras Have fun and something new, my first mosaics. So don`t be too hard with me $%Grinno$%

Another update done. Hope yoiu have enjoy , don`t forget to leave your impression and hope to see u again. Thanks

Pat

Kim another perfect update here!!! I loved your pics my friend!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Really Really beautiful work on that recreation of Edoras! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Nice village, and those cottages look like Gaul houses :P

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Simpson

C'est incroyable, tout simplement incroyable l'ami. Bravo
Incredible my friend, I really love this update
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

vester

Some nice update. Rivendell and Edoras   &apls

Where did you find the houses in Edoras ?

kimcar

First , again i`m so sorry about the delay of replies. ( Always the same reason  ;D ) Hope you forgive me.

Pat : Thanks Pat

bat : Thanks buddy

Sciurus : Thanks , and you have right about the houses.

Simpson : Thanks mate

vester : Thanks my friend. About the house you could find them http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=20934

Sorry again folks for late answer , i`m afraid to said it will happen sometimes.

So this update gonna be short and sweet. $%Grinno$% Cause not much idea comming for this one , but i guess is ok. Hope you like it

So let`s see Isengard

That`s . I told you that gonna be a short one. Hope you find it sweet  ;D Take care and hope see u at the next update.

owlsinger

I think those are great pics! I have very much enjoyed the way you've done these LOTR updates!

&apls  &apls
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

mattb325

Bravo Kimcar - these are just really fun, inspirational PICs - I love how you have done the Lord of The Rings with so many varied BATs. Rivendell was far and away my favourite - absolutely beautiful! &apls

Simpson

Wow l'ami c'est magnifique  :o J'adore !!

Wow my friend, this is magnificent.  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Sciurus

A beauitful and authentic reproduction of the image, congratualtions Kimcar &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Quesh

You can really do with SC4, sufficing you have talent like you kimcar  &apls

TopCliff

I'm stunned I've never seen this before! Those last two updates were great! You have such a knack for creating both beautiful nature shots and little rural communities! I can honestly say I can't wait to see more.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

bat

Your Isengard looks really great! Superb work on it! :thumbsup:

art128

Wow, your Isengard version is excellent my friend, looking realistic and it's a pleasure to see.
Looking forward to more my friend.

Take Care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

Thank you all very much for your comments. Sorry no personel reply this time.

Exept for Topcliff for welcome you at Funtasia . Hope you will comeback

Ok i still some lotting to do . So no update today , but soon i hope. Take care all and see u  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Great job, my friend!!! You are an expert recreating spectacular scenery!

kimcar

Quote from: Tomas Neto on June 25, 2009, 07:19:52 AM
Great job, my friend!!! You are an expert recreating spectacular scenery!
Many thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Sorry peoples , don`t expect an update before a few week. Except if you can do a 36 hour day $%Grinno$%

mrbisonm

First time here, looking pretty good. I really like love that village upon the hill.
Looks like you could use one of my BATs, the hut that I built for the lost crashed pilot (WRP last update and third picture down). It would perfectly fit into your SC4 world. If you want it, pm me your e-mail address and I'll send it for you to use.

Great MD/CJ, beautifully put together and a lot of imagination along with many fine details.  :thumbsup:

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

antimonycat

Your settlements on the mountains are really fantastic, it goes to show that skillful use of buildings on steep terrain can turn a good picture into a great one.

Isengard is nice piece of eye candy too!