• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Cascadia: A Light in the Pacific (Mar. 1, 2012)

Started by canyonjumper, December 12, 2009, 02:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumwonyuno

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

M.M.Malwin

Very nice small town. I love the neighborhood with beautiful houses and your campus is great  ;)

canyonjumper

BuildingUp: Thank you, and that was what I was aiming for.

djvandrake:Thanks!

kwakelaar: Thanks, and I do have alot of houses, don't I?

Yann (Yan077):Thanks!

kimcar: Thanks alot![/b]

Scott (scott1964): Thanks! FLuPs are part of the NAM, and the accessories are Jeroni's Side Street Mod.

Ethan (ecoba): Thanks! Any pictures I post here are merely showcasing Grantview, they are not necessarily the pictures I will submit. I have to do a little repositioning of the smaller church, to allow for a bigger area to show up close. I wonder if I can link this MD to the entry, for extra pictures?

sumwonyuno: Thanks!

M.M.Malwin: Thank you very much!

I have started a new medium-sized tile next to Grantview. I'm considering to make Grantview a suburb.

T11-01
Just a rough outline of the city centre.

T11-02
An overview of the marina.

Lots of overhanging lots used in those pics ;D. Comments welcome!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ecoba

A lot of overhanging lots indeed. That (overhanging lots) is one of the many lotting tasks that I think I will have to try soon. Lotting is very exciting for me, but it takes a long time! But, maybe that's just me. Did you lot these yourself? (Or am I going on a long rant about something completely irrelevant, if I am please let me know...)

Ethan

djvandrake

Looks good. A lot of potential in this area.

soulchaser

Quote from: canyonjumper on February 21, 2010, 01:47:17 PM
T11-02
An overview of the marina.

This is something you can see so many times. I also did it myself. ;)

Maybe you can tell me, how the boats can get out of the harbour?  :P

Just a little spot on realism....

Ben....

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

Tomas Neto

Hi my friend!!! Really fantastic start on your new city!!! Awesome work!!!  &apls &apls

Battlecat

Nice stuff you've posted over the weekend!  I like the start you've made on your new tile. 

That marina looks great except for the boats being a bit too close together!

MattyFo

Love the Coastline! Looks like this could be the making of a large urban center?

EDIT:  Where did you get the "straight coastline thing" it looks very good on those islands!

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

canyonjumper

Ethan (ecoba): Thanks! No I didn't make them myself; they were included in the set. I'm sure that if you lot some yourself, they'll turn out great ;D

djvandrake: Thanks, and yes it has a lot of potential.

Ben (soulchaser): This is just a rough draft; the marina will extend further towards the edge of the tile.

Tomas (Tomas Neto): Thank you very much!

Battlecat: Thanks! That will be fixed.

Matt (MattyFo): That is exactly what it could be ;D The "straight coastline thing" comes from the canal set linked in Update 16.

No pics today folks, seeing as my laptop is doing interesting things all by itself :D However, I am working on another update That relates more to Cascadia as a whole. Perhaps hand drawn maps and photos are in the near future? Or maybe a list of the major plugins I use (I say major because I use way too many to list them all :D). Here's a link to a website that will give you a taste of what I'm trying to do for the future [link]

-Jordan :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Ok Jordan!!! I'll return to see the newness of the next updates, my friend!!!  :thumbsup:

nedalezz

Cant wait, bring on the new update!

M.M.Malwin

Very nice start. It starts very well, these are well thought layout! Wait to see more!  ;)

penguin007

Nice harbour can't wait to see more

Will

BuildingUp

Great marina my friend, looking forward to seeing the area develop!  &apls

adroman

Excellent, excellent work!

That Marina looks great, I can't wait to see the city grow up around it.  :)

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

canyonjumper

Tomas (Tomas Neto): Almost there!

Nedal (nedalezz): Thanks!

M.M. Malwin: Thanks!

Will (penguin007): Thanks!

BuildingUp: Thank you!

Adrian (Adroman): Thanks, and the city is already in the works ;D

My grandfather passed away last night, so updates may be a bit sparser than usual. The last few weeks I've been going back and forth from Surrey to Kelowna or Quesnel. But last night, he passed away in his sleep. So just to tide you over, I've got a picture of what I'm calling Eastside.

Your friend,
                                           Jordan

ecoba

I'm sorry for your loss, Jordan. It sounds like it's been a bit of a rough time for your family recently. At least it sounds like your grandfather died peacefully, and not after a period of suffering.

Ethan  :)

BuildingUp

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather Jordan. You have my condolences.

Tomas Neto

My friend..., my big friend, you have my condolences!!! I'm sorry for your loss!!!